Help us find the Best Payment Solution for your Business
IP POS SOLUTION
Flexible and high-security IP based POS solution with double authentication protocol for SSL.
Lyra Network has implemented a double authentication protocol for SSL that not only enhances the overall security mechanisms but also presents multiple advantages such as real-time
management and control of all the transaction calls and terminals, update of a white list of terminals, online monitoring, accurate reporting, and flexible billing structures.
Lyra secures payment terminals with two-factor authentication and via an SSL / TLS 1.2 Internet Protocol for routing transactions to banks / private acquirers. We offer a comprehensive equipment management gateway for the deployment of IP-based payment terminals with a quick registration, easy subscription management, real-time viewing of transactions performed by terminals, and associated diagnostics.
IP POS Architecture - Lyra network
Lyra IP POS - Transaction Flow
When the IP POS terminal needs to perform its first transaction, it needs to first enroll itself in the Lyra Network Server.
- Enrolled IP POS terminal will send a transaction request to the Lyra Network server with the pre-shared unique client certificate.
- It will then validate both client certificates and authenticate the POS serial number.
- After approval of both validation and authentication, the transaction request is forwarded to the remote bank host.
- If the client certificate is declined or the POS serial number is rejected then the transaction request is discarded.
Benefits of Lyra IP POS System
- Lyra network manages security around accessing and acquiring servers, SSL connections, and certificate policies.
- Lyra offers a dynamic white list with immediate filtering features to protect the entire system against attacks.
- Lyra's double authentication automatically filters incoming calls from unauthorized terminals making attacks virtually impossible.
Management of POS Terminals
Lyra provides a management portal for POS terminals. This is an easy management portal which allows:
- suspension connection on the gateway
- to add or delete IP POS terminals easily
Lyra provides and manages redundant and reliable internet connection services to POS terminals.
White list Management
One of the most important benefits of using the Lyra IP POS solution is dynamically managed white list. It has double authentication and it eliminates the need for manual updating of the white list.
Traceability, Control, and Billing
Lyra IP POS solution offers the ability to recognize and authorize each POS terminal giving an advantage over traceability and control point of view. It traces every single transaction done by every POS terminal making it easier for monitoring, reporting, and maintenance.