At Lyra, we make it easy for big & small businesses to accept payments online. You will play a major role in our eCom payment gateway.
- Design architecture for the next applications to be developed at Lyra.
- Directly contribute to core parts of the code. Serve as a role model for how great software should be written.
- Arbitrate critical decisions that considers software best practices, Lyra’s system realities and the stakeholders’ preferences and concerns.
- Teach and mentor the next generation of developers at Lyra India.
- Advise Lyra’s product team on key technical considerations related to the future of payments.
- Work hand in hand with the architecture team based in France to present the best of the work done in India, and extract the best ideas from them.
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, React, NestJS
- Databases: MariaDB, Elastic Search, Couchbase, Redis
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins 2, GitLab, Ansible
- Containers & Orchestration: Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Monitoring: Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry
- Entrepreneurial: this means finding problems without being told about them, thinking independently about issues and clearly advocating your position, and taking full ownership of your work, even if things go wrong.
- Strong technical background: be comfortable working across the stack, be curious about new technologies.
- Experience of owning the technical roadmap for a business area.
- >= 5 years of experience
- Education: B.E., B.Tech, MCA preferred
If you are looking out for a new opportunity and if you fit into the above criteria then
Contact us @ 022-33864909 OR 9372733707
Email us @ [email protected]
Or click on the APPLY button!