- Should know Network methods like PSTN/ GPRS/ 3G/ 4G IP etc.
- Should have knowledge of POS applications for devices like Verifone, Ingenico, Pax, Castles, Paytivo, etc.
- Experience in managing payment systems, EMV, card transactions.
- Payment protocols EMV, ISO8583, contactless.
- Expertise in EMV Contact/Contactless, device Certifications.
- PCI-DSS & PA-DSS security standards, Cryptography-DES, 3DES, DUKPT, SSL, TLS & RSA, Pin & Terminal Line Encryption Technologies, Key Management.
- The candidate should be aware that how POS Terminals work in India. Should have knowledge of POS life cycle.
- POS Application functionality & its troubleshooting.
- Should be aware of different payment applications on POS per acquirer
- Should have awareness on Payment Switch functionalities & its working.
- Should have worked on Payment POS devices like POS, MPOS Verifone, Ingenico, Pax, Castles, Paytivo, etc.
- Conceptualize and participate in the conceptualization of new ideas, research the new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- New product development and implementation.
- Liaising with technology team/ vendors to implement the new payment solutions; implement additional enhancements to the platform.
- Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
- Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement, and also engaging with internal process teams for the definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients. Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined time frame.
- Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
- Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Ongoing review of existing functionalities to ensure end to end processes are functioning adequately.
Skill Set (Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of the product management lifecycle, project management skills.
- Experience in complex engagements.
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and web-based applications.
- Excellent communication, familiarity with technology/ web-based applications/ process mapping skills/ business requirements definition
Good To Have
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with systems; and ability to understand/ use internet-based platforms.
- Ability to manage a team of resources; interact with multiple teams and effective delivery of the final requirement.
- 3 to 5 years in POS platform & related operations
- Any graduate preferably B.E. IT / Computer Science
- PMP / PRINC2 certification (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have experience working through the release cycle, and delivering payment products to market.
If you are looking out for a new opportunity and if you fit into the above criteria then
Contact us @ 022-33864909 OR 9372733707
Email us @ [email protected]
Or click on the APPLY button!