- Should have knowledge of and worked on e-commerce payment gateway.
- Should have worked on payment products like UPI/IMPS/e-mandate/EMI/Wallets/Internet banking, etc.
- Should be responsible for adding multiple payment options to Lyra Payment Gateway.
- Should possess a good understanding of VISA/Mastercard and NPCI Systems and working methodology.
- Should possess good technical understanding.
- Conceptualize and participate in the conceptualization of new ideas, research the new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- New product development and implementation.
- Implementing the payment products/ electronic payment services of Lyra Payment gateway for various clients.
- Interacting with clients to understand the requirements; and integrate these into the Lyra payment gateway.
- Liaising with technology team/ vendors to implement the new payment solutions; implement additional enhancements to the platform/ client solutions.
- Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
- Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement, and also engaging with internal process teams for a definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients. Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined timeframe.
- Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
- Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Ongoing review of existing functionalities to ensure end to end processes are functioning adequately.
Education: B.E. IT / Computer Science or related field
Certification: PMP / PRINC2
Must have at least 5 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering payment products to market.
Skill Set (Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of the product management lifecycle, project management skills.
- Experience in complex engagements.
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and web-based applications.
- Excellent communication, familiarity with technology/ web-based applications/ process mapping skills/ business requirements definition
Skill Set (Preferred)
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with systems; and ability to understand/ use internet-based platforms.
- Ability to manage a team of resources; interact with multiple teams and effective delivery of the final requirement.
If you are looking out for a new opportunity and if you fit into the above criteria then
Contact us @ 022-33864909 OR 9372733707
Email us @ [email protected]
Or click on the APPLY button!