- The candidate should be aware that how POS Terminals works in India.
- POS Application functionality & its troubleshooting.
- Should be aware of the different acquires and payment applications on POS per acquirer.
- A mobile network technology knowledge would be highly appreciated.
- Should have awareness on Payment Switch functionalities & its working.
- Should have worked on Payment POS devices like POS, MPOS Verifone, Ingenico, Pax, Castles, Paytivo, etc
- Conceptualize and participate in the conceptualization of new ideas, research the new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- New product development and implementation.
- Implementing the payment products/ electronic payment services of POS for various client verticals.
Interacting with clients to understand the requirements; and integrate these into the Lyra POS Switch and Lyra NAC platform.
- Liaising with technology team/ vendors to implement the new POS payment solutions; implement additional enhancements to the platform.
- Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
- Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement, and also engaging with internal process teams for the definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients. Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined timeframe.
- Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Ongoing review of existing functionalities to ensure end to end processes are functioning adequately.
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering payments products to market.
- Strong understanding of the product management lifecycle, project management skills.
- Experience in complex engagements.
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and web-based applications.
- Excellent communication, familiarity with technology/ web-based applications/ process mapping skills/ business requirements definition
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with systems; and ability to understand/ use internet-based platforms.
- Ability to manage a team of resources; interact with multiple teams and effective delivery of the final requirement.