WooCommerce is an e-commerce extension of the Open Source WordPress CMS (Free). This association brings both content editing tools optimized for SEO and online sales. This CMS is fast to take in hand and enjoys a huge community.
The payment module offers the following features:
- Single payment,
- payment in installments with the possibility to offer several options for installment payments (2, 3, 4 installments, etc.),
- Payment by token (requires subscription to the payment by token option).
- Klarna payment,
- compatibility with WooCommerce version 2.x-3.x,
- Compatibility with the multi-site mode of WordPress
- multi-language compatibility,
- multi-currency compatibility,
- automatic redirection to the shop at the end of payment,
- definition of a minimum/maximum amount for each payment method,
- selective 3D-Secure depending on the order amount,
- management of the order status for accepted payments,
- payment page integrated into the checkout flow (display in an Iframe),
- allows to enable or disable module logs,
- systematic registration of orders at the end of payment via a silent URL (Instant Payment Notification URL).
[lyra-plugin-github download_button=”” archives_button=”” cms=”woocommerce” section=”requirements” brand=”payzen_eu” /]