How Credit Card Fraud Can Be Prevented with Merchant Plug-In
Lyra MPI has become even easier to keep credit card fraud at bay and provide the merchants with the route to secure & quick transactions.
With the introduction of MPI (Merchant Plug-In), it has become even easier to keep credit card frauds at bay and provide the merchants with a route to secure, quick, and convenient transactions.
MPI installation at the server helps the merchant to authenticate the issuer card. It helps the merchant to identify the account number of the issuer card and determine if it is enrolled in the 3D-secure program.
This entire process consumes hardly any time and, in return, provides the merchant with assurance on every transaction made by the merchant.
With the following features, MPI makes the transaction process safe and secure each time:
- Processes 2Factor Authentication 3DS transactions.
- Certified with Visa and MasterCard, Amex, and Diners.
- Provides proven real-time Card authentication solution.
- Renders simple merchant integration.
- Provides multi-platform support.
- Enables the bank to view 3DS-related communication in real-time using the Lyra web portal.
- Provides the issuer ACS URL immediately on the portal whenever ACS is down.
Moreover, with the benefits of Lyra MPI, the merchant is sure to receive:
- Higher success rate and conversion rate
- Maximum security
- Multi-currency and multi-lingual
- Seamless integration with Payment Gateway
- Fraud and Chargeback minimization
- Maintains transaction integrity
Lyra 3-D secure MPI:
Lyra 3-D MPI solution consists of three processing domains, for ensuring secure payments, namely:
- Issuer Domain: Issuing bank and Cardholder
- Acquirer Domain: Acquiring bank & Merchant
- Interoperability Domain: Brand Directory and Authentication history
- American Express
- Visa Electron
- V pay
With Lyra providing Merchant Plug-in as one of its services, the merchants are bound to get maximum security and all the aforementioned benefits without any compromise.