Terms & Conditions
2. Provision of the Services being offered by Lyra Network- Important Points
Lyra Network is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information for its Users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Lyra Network provides may change from time to time without any prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing process, you acknowledge and agree that Lyra Network may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to Users generally at Lyra Network’s sole discretion, without any prior notice. You may stop using the Services at any point of time. You do not need to specifically inform Lyra Network when you stop using the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if Lyra Network disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account and Lyra Network shall intimate to you regarding the same.
Lyra Network reserves the right to delete your User information stored in your account including but not limited to all or any personal information or any sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) stored in your User account. Alternately, a User may notify us if they do not wish that we retain or use the personal information or SPDI by contacting the Grievance Officer (as provided below). However, in such a case, we may not be able to provide you some or all of our Services.
You acknowledge and agree that while Lyra Network may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions and amount involved in the transactions you may send or receive through the Services, such fixed upper limits may be set by Lyra Network at any time, solely at Lyra Network’s discretion.
By using our Services you agree that Lyra Network disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Lyra Network reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this Website at any time without any prior notice. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on this Website are believed to be in the public domain as either promotional materials, publicity photos, photoshoot rejects or press media stock. Please contact the Grievance Officer by an e-mail if you are the copyright owner of any content on this Website and you think the use of the above material violates the terms of the applicable copyright law in any manner. In your request, please indicate the exact URL of the webpage to enable us to locate the same. We will endeavour to address your concerns and take necessary steps, if required. Please note that all images displayed in the Website have been digitised by Lyra Network. No other party is authorised to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Lyra Network.
Following activation of the account, the User shall submit the KYC documents specified by Lyra Network. In the event the User fails to submit the KYC documents within fifteen (15) days from the date of activation, then Lyra Network is entitled to suspend the User’s account and Services will not be available to the User.
- Lyra Network Shall Not Make any Pay-out Until Unless Merchant Has Completed Documentation as per standards of Lyra Network to Satisfactory Limits.
- Lyra Network holds Rights to Reject any Merchant if Found to be In-appropriate as per regulatory Body RBI.
- 30 Minutes Activation is basis i.e. Merchant has completed all necessary steps of integration to Satisfactory level of Lyra Network in case of Delay due to any inability of ME or Platform supported – Lyra Network is not bound to any Legal Prosecution by the Merchant.
- Lyra Network is not providing any resource for integration. however, Lyra network shall provide only Support required for integration.
3. Use of the Services by User
In order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Registration Data, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Registration Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Registration Data solely to enable us to use such Registration Data that you have supplied to us.
Any amendment or rectification of your Registration Data in the User account can be carried out by accessing the “User account” section on the Website. You may delete your User content or User account at any time. Processing the deletion may take some time, but the same shall be done by Lyra Network. We may maintain backup of all User content for such time as may be required under applicable laws and for operational purposes of Lyra Network. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activity that occurs in or through your account. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. In case you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner, please change your password immediately. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of any particular account with Lyra Network, you agree that Lyra Network will be the sole arbitrator of such a dispute and that Lyra Network’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on all parties.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and the User content and undertake neither by yourself nor by permitting any third party to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
You agree and understand that Lyra Network reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information. If you come across any information as mentioned above on the Website, immediately contact our Grievance officer.
You agree to use the data owned by Lyra Network (as available on the Website or through any other means like API etc) only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to with Lyra Network in writing.
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Lyra Network, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Lyra Network may share any Content generated by the User or their Registration Data with governmental agencies who are lawfully authorised for investigative, protective, cyber security activities. Such information may be transferred for the purposes of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidents and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force.
5. Content in the Services
You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to Lyra Network (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Lyra Network or by the owners of that Content, in writing and in a separate agreement.
Lyra Network reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
Lyra Network reserves the right to moderate, publish, re-publish, and use all User generated contributions and comments (including but not limited to reviews, profile pictures, comments, likes, favorites, votes) posted on the Website as it deems appropriate (whether in whole or in part) for its product(s), whether owned or affiliated. Lyra Network is not liable to pay royalty to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
If you submit any material on the Website, you agree thereby to grant Lyra Network the right to use, moderate, publish any such work worldwide for any of its product(s), whether owned or affiliated.
You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Lyra Network has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Lyra Network may suffer) by doing so.
6. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that Lyra Network (or Lyra Network’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Lyra Network and that you shall not disclose such information without Lyra Network’s prior written consent.
Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Lyra Network, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized User of such marks, names or logos.
7. Exclusion of Warranties
Nothing in these terms, including sections 7 and 8, shall exclude or limit Lyra Network’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk and that the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
In particular, Lyra Network, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The information or Contents provided on the Website will be accurate, complete and updated;
- Your use of the Services will meet your requirements;
- Your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
8. Limitation of Liability
Subject to overall provision stated above, you expressly understand and agree that Lyra Network, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the Services;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
- Your failure to provide Lyra Network with accurate Registration Data; or
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
The limitations on Lyra Network’s liability to you shall apply whether or not Lyra Network has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
The total liability of Lyra Network under all circumstances, for any proven claim, demand etc of whatsoever nature, shall not exceed the Fees actually paid by the seller to Lyra Network during the period of 1(one) week immediately preceding the date of such proven claim/ demand.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Lyra Network on the Services are subject to change without any specific notice to you.
In consideration for Lyra Network granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Lyra Network may place such advertising on the Services.
Thereafter, you authorise us to transfer the payments received from your buyers to the bank account designated by you for this purpose at the time of registration (“ACQUIRING BANK”). Your authorisation will remain in full force and effect until your Lyra Network account is closed or terminated.
It is clarified that amounts received and held by Lyra Network in its Nodal Account pursuant to any transactions on the User’s Website do not accrue any interest during the pendency of the settlement to the User’s account under the agreed timelines.
11. Card Association Rules
“CARD ASSOCIATION RULES” refer to the written rules, regulations, releases, guidelines, processes, interpretations and other requirements (whether contractual or otherwise) imposed and adopted by the Card Associations. Card Associations shall mean any of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Diners, American Express or any other card association as may be specified by Lyra Network from time to time.
These Card Associations have infrastructure and processes to enable transaction authorisation. The Card Associations require you to comply with all applicable guidelines, rules, and regulations formulated by them.
You agree to fully comply with all programs, guidelines, requirements that may be published and/ or mandated by the Card Associations. Notwithstanding our assistance in understanding the Card Association Rules, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the risk of compliance with all provisions of the Card Association Rules, regardless of whether you are aware of or have access to those provisions. MasterCard, Visa and American Express make excerpts of their respective rules available on their internet sites.
In the event that your non-compliance of Card Association Rules, results in any fines, penalties or other amounts being levied on or demanded of us by a Card Association, then without prejudice to our other rights hereunder, you shall forthwith reimburse us in an amount equal to the fines, penalties or other amount so levied or demanded or spent by us in any manner in relation to such fines, penalties and levies. If you fail to comply with your obligations towards the Card Associations, Lyra Network may suspend settlement or suspend/ terminate the Services forthwith.
Sellers receive the amount (minus our Fee) in their bank account within T+3 bank working days where T is defined as the date of intimation of the completion of the transaction.
Once a payment is authenticated by payment service providers, money is moved to our Nodal Account and the first settlement is initiated only after all required documents (inclusive of KYC documents and website compliance) are fulfilled by Lyra Network.
Lyra Network shall be entitled to recover from the sellers, from time to time, any amounts due from it or incurred by Lyra Network on account of the following, unless the same are caused on account of negligence, act or omission of Lyra Network or its employees, officers etc.:
Chargeback of Transactions
Any penalty or charge which may be levied on Lyra Network by its partner bank(s) or the clearing house i.e. Reserve Bank of India or its local clearing agent (as the case may be) arising, inter alia, for:
- excessive Chargeback of transactions or excessive failure of transactions or excessive buyer disputes and/or any other reason
- any amount due to Lyra Network from sellers
If any of the issues stated in this Clause 12 (Settlements) are caused by or on behalf of the sellers, sellers shall indemnify and hold harmless Lyra Network against any such claims made by the partner bank(s), or the buyer, as the case may be. Lyra Network shall also have the rights to block any future payments in this regard.
In case of an occurrence of a Chargeback event, Lyra Network shall be entitled to withhold the settlements to the sellers, pending enquiries by the partner bank(s) or any regulatory body, as the case may be, till the resolution of such issues. Lyra Network shall also have the right to block any future payments to the sellers in this regard until all the issues relating to the Chargeback event(s) are resolved.
13. Prohibited Services
You agree you will not accept payments in connection with the following businesses, business activities or business practices:
- embassies, foreign consulates or other foreign governments;
- door-to-door sales;
- offering substantial rebates or special incentives to the cardholder subsequent to the original purchase;
- negative response marketing;
- engaging in deceptive marketing practices;
- sharing cardholder’s data with another merchant for payment of up-sell or cross-sell product or service;
- evading card network’s chargeback monitoring programs;
- engaging in any form of licensed or unlicensed aggregation or factoring;
- age restricted products or services;
- bail bonds;
- bankruptcy lawyers;
- bidding fee auctions;
- collection agencies;
- chain letters;
- cheque cashing, wire transfers or money orders;
- counterfeit goods (e.g. knock-offs, imitations, bootlegs);
- currency exchanges or dealers;
- firms selling business opportunities, investment opportunities, mortgage consulting or reduction, credit counselling, repair or protection or real estate purchases with no money down;
- credit card and identity theft protection;
- cruise lines;
- essay mills;
- flea markets (firms/ individuals operating from a booth, on a part time basis with no lease or telephone availability; whether indoor or outdoor);
- drug paraphernalia;
- extended warranties;
- “get rich quick” schemes;
- gambling (including but not limited to lotteries, internet gaming, contests, sweepstakes, or offering of prizes as an inducement to purchase goods or services);
- sports forecasting or odds making;
- illegal products or services;
- mail-order brides;
- marijuana dispensaries and related businesses;
- money transmitters or money service businesses;
- multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- online, mail, or telephone order pharmacies or pharmacy referral services;
- prepaid phone cards, phone services or cell phones;
- pseudo pharmaceuticals;
- quasi-cash or stored value;
- securities brokers;
- sexually-oriented or pornographic products or services;
- shipping or forwarding brokers;
- substances designed to mimic illegal drugs;
- online, mail, or telephone order tobacco or e-cigarette sales;
- weapons and ammunitions;
- virtual currency or credits that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or services or otherwise exit the virtual world;
- products/services intended to inflict or promote revenge, harassment, and other forms of abuse, humiliation and intimidation.
14. Transaction Disputes
Chargeback is an approved and settled transaction that the partner bank(s), upon receiving a chargeback request from the buyer, reverses to the buyer, subject to the seller being unable to provide an explanation along with documentary evidence to the satisfaction of the partner bank(s) as to why the chargeback request should be rejected or the seller agreeing to such chargeback (“CHARGEBACK”).
On such notification the seller will conduct an internal review of such matter and will, within 5 (five) working days from receipt of notification, revert to us in writing either:
- requesting us to refund (“Refund Request”) the payment received by the seller in respect of such Disputed Transaction (“Refund Monies”); or
- providing us with a statement explaining how the Disputed Transaction is not warranted, together with all documentary evidence in support of contesting such Disputed Transaction.
In the event that the seller provides a Refund Request to us or fails to contest such Disputed Transaction within the aforesaid 5 (five) working days or contests Disputed Transaction without providing supporting documentation to ours, payment service providers, Card Association and/ or issuing institution’s satisfaction, we will be entitled to recover the Refund Monies from credits subsequently made to the Nodal Account with respect to payments made by the seller’s buyers.
In the event that we are unable to recover the Refund Monies as aforesaid, due to the amounts credited to the Nodal Account being lower than the Refund Monies, we will deduct the remaining Refund Monies from the interest free, refundable funds provided and replenished by you to Lyra Network from time to time (“SECURITY DEPOSIT”) and/ or set-off the remaining Refund Monies against the future payables to the seller and refund the same to the respective buyers. The seller will be liable to make payment of the Refund Monies or part thereof which has not been recovered by us forthwith. It is hereby agreed and acknowledged by the parties that the Fees charged by us in respect of the Disputed Transaction will not be refunded or repaid by us to the seller, buyer or any other person.
In the event either party issues a notice of termination to other party, Lyra Network reserves the right to withhold settlements towards sellers relating to such transactions which have not been settled as on the date of termination notice for a period of 180 (one hundred eighty) days (“WITHHOLDING TERM”). Parties agree that Lyra Network shall withhold such amount for the purpose of settlement of any Chargeback, refund and/or any other claim which may be raised by the buyer, post termination notice to these Terms. Lyra Network hereby undertakes that all outstanding dues (if any) will be settled in favour of the sellers after the expiration of Withholding Term subject to resolution of any Chargeback, refund and/or any claim by buyers, as the case may be.
15. Technical Issues & Delivery Policy
In case of any technical issues, please raise a support ticket from your service dashboard. You can also contact us on the number mentioned for urgent matters. We will deliver the Service to you within 15 (fifteen) working days of bank approval, failing which you can terminate it at any time and get a full refund.
16. Governing Law, Settlement of Disputes and Jurisdiction
18. Complaints and Grievance Redressal
ADDRESS: Unit-24, Techniplex-1, Techniplex Complex, Lyra Network,
Off. Veer Savarkar Flyover,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400062
PH: +91 22 33864910