Lyra WhatsApp Payment Solution
A step towards effortless online/digital transaction
Introducing first time in India, effortlessly seamless and extremely convenient payment solution
WhatsApp: Over a billion active users worldwide!
WhatsApp is the world-renowned instant messaging service and the ideal choice of peer-to-peer communication in India and many other countries in the world. Paying via WhatsApp blends in perfectly with current e-commerce developments as a payment solution and offers the mobile user a tailor-made solution for their needs.
Why Lyra Whatsapp Payment Solution
Lyra offers a simple yet innovative solution which uses WhatsApp Messenger to collect digital payments. With a direct partnership for payments with WhatsApp, Lyra’s main objective is to deliver a simple to use product. This feature reduces the time taken to complete the end to end process for both merchants and customers. The customer will get personalized user experience using WhatsApp for payments, which will align with the evolution of mobile-based consumer behaviour. Lyra WhatsApp Payment Solution eliminates the need for downloading apps especially for making payments or transfers and offers personalized user experience.
In this era of social media, payments via Whatsapp Messenger enhances Merchant-Customer Relationship. Having been equipped with the PCI-DSS 3.2.1 certification and a synchronized back office, Lyra WhatsApp Payment Solution can be used by E-Commerce sites, as a white label for banks and a payment solution for both large as well as smaller businesses.
- WhatsApp payment solution is a direct payment method. It can be used as face to face and for non face to face payment collection in real-time and can be used to close sales immediately.
- Guaranteed secure payment: The Payment Solution is PCI-DSS V.3.2.1 compliant and certified by Visa, MasterCard.
- Perform transactions without a third-party application: As transactions happen within WhatsApp, there is no need to download third-party applications.
- Payment notifications in the chat window: After a successful transaction, you will get a notification in the chat window
- Sends payment order via WhatsApp without manual intervention
- Collect payments instantly anytime anywhere
- WhatsApp Payment Solution reduces the use of the physical POS terminal.
- No need to share details or IFSC code: Payment via WhatsApp is similar to sending a message via app. There is no need to share the details or IFSC code.
- An uncomplicated and simple service: Using WhatsApp to pay is as simple as sharing an image or sending a text message.
- On the spot payment
- Seamless transactions
- No need for the additional application: Paying via WhatsApp eliminates the need for downloading additional apps to perform transactions.
- Guaranteed secure payment: This payment solution focuses on security providing the highest level of trust as WhatsApp communication is always encrypted.
- Quick on-boarding with no additional cost
- Multiple payment options
- Customization of the payment messages
- Send bulk payment orders via specially designed API
- Dashboard for a clear overview of all transactions.
- Day to day auto generated reports for transactions
- Fraud detection and Chargeback handling
How to use Lyra WhatsApp Payment Solution
Lyra WhatsApp Payment Solution only requires a smartphone, a free WhatsApp account, and the opening of an account with Lyra. Any payment transfer will be made exclusively via the WhatsApp application.
STEP 1: Creation of payment order: By Sending a message containing amount, currency and mobile number of merchant to the LYRA certified number
STEP 2: Generation of the payment link: Lyra sends buyer a message containing a link to make the payment. At the same time the merchant receives a confirmation of sending including the link, if the merchant wishes to send via another channel (mail, SMS, …)
STEP 3: Finalization of payment: The buyer clicks on the link and is directed to a secure payment page to finalize the payment
STEP 4: Confirmation of payment: When payment is made, the merchant receives a confirmation message
Contact our Sales Team
Getting started with WhatsApp Payment
How soon I can start accepting payments via WhatsApp
Required to be done with your e-KYC verification of business. Can apply on through online MAF. As soon as you get onboard with Lyra, you can start accepting payments via WhatsApp
How to get onboard with Lyra WhatsApp Payment Solution?
You just have to submit the requested documents (e-KYC) as per RBI guidelines.
Which documents would I need?
You can get in touch with Lyra team, and based on your business they will assist you further
How much time it will take to complete the on boarding?
Depending on your KYC submission to get you onboard, once you submit the requested documents, it will take only 1 to 2hrs
Setting up WhatsApp Payment
What are the basic requirements for accepting payments via WhatsApp?
It only requires a smartphone, a free WhatsApp account, and the opening of an account with Lyra.
How to send a collection order to the customer?
Just follow these simple steps
Creation of payment order >> Generation of the payment link >> Finalization of payment >> Confirmation of payment
Does this process involve any third party application?
Any payment transfer will be made exclusively via the WhatsApp application. It will help you create a payment link that can be shared to the customers with your WhatsApp added contact number as a WhatsApp message. Payment Process would be done on Lyra Hosting page. (DEMO)
What extra application/hardware is needed by the merchant?
No extra application or external hardware is needed for this solution.
What extra application/hardware is needed by the customer?
It only requires a smartphone with a WhatsApp account
What are the available payment modes?
A wide variety of payment modes like debit/ credit card, net banking, mobile wallets, etc are available for a customer to choose from.
How can I collect bulk payment orders?
Through specially designed API, a merchant can send bulk payment orders.
How can I view my transaction history?
Lyra provides a dashboard that gives a clear overview of all the transactions and their reports on a daily basis.
What is Per Instance/Daily/monthly transaction limit?
There is no limit on the number of transactions
Will the transaction happen only during banking hours?
All the transactions are real-time and happen once the transaction is initiated.
How would I know that the transaction is successful?
You will get a notification in your WhatsApp chat window after a successful transaction
Is WhatsApp payment secure?
WhatsApp communication is always encrypted and payment transaction processes through highly secured Lyra Payment Gateway. Lyra WhatsApp Payment Collection Solution is PCI DSS 3.2.1 compliant and is certified by Visa, MasterCard.
Is WhatsApp payment safe for the customer?
Payment collection via WhatsApp does not need your customers to share their personal or bank information. Lyra is compliant with the government’s rules on data security.